Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

AJs second birthday has come and gone and I am still in shock that we have been blessed with him as our son for a full two years already. He is amazing and has made us smile in times that nothing else would have. He has given us such joy and happiness that we could not have imagined without him. He is full of energy and constantly on the run, which obviously keeps us on our toes at all times too. He is definitely a passionate kid and if he is happy he is the happiest kid you have ever seen but if he is mad, well you just better watch out. :)



He has grown and changed so much over the last year. He has what seems like 7 new words a day. He is so curious and wants to know what everything is. And once you tell him what it is he will repeat the word quietly like he is trying to really put two and two together. He is extremely passionate and if he thinks that he has done something to hurt you he will immediately come up and kiss that spot and say he is sorry. He loves all things boy: blocks, cars, trucks, buses and wrestling. He can be extremely stubborn and I say he gets that from his daddy but I believe daddy would have something else to say about that :) He is our pride and joy and we could not be more excited to see what this next year brings. There are going to be lots of changes for him but I am sure he will do amazing and I cannot wait to see the little boy he will be at three. (Well actually I can wait, it is already going so fast :))

No comments:

Post a Comment