Sometimes I think we are absolutely insane to think that we can do this all over again ... But here we go.
Before I went to the doctor I wasnt feeling much of the normal yucky pregnancy feelings and I was SO excited about that. My pregnancy with AJ was SO horrible that I really had dreaded getting pregnant again. I was thinking maybe this will be one of those pregnancy where it just breezes by without any real struggle ... But then I went to the doctor and they put me on that horrible progesterone ... That stuff makes me so sick.
But to be honest, this is nothing like it was with AJ ... I can actually function everyday with only a few moments of needing to sit down, chill out and stuff a few crackers in my face :)
I am really excited and so far I think enjoying this pregnancy so much more this time. With AJ we were in such a state of shock for so long that I missed a lot of the first trimester. I try to think back to what it was like and I honestly dont remember much of it. I feel like it zoomed right past me. This time there isnt as much "unknown". I know what is happening, I am not freaked out by every change. Although I have noticed that a lot of things are happening faster this time and that makes me wonder sometimes but overall ... Much more calm and much more relaxed. :)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment