Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

We went back to the doctor today and were SO happy to not only see Baby #2 but to also hear a heartbeat at 130bpm. They adjusted my dates again, now our due date is May 6, 2011. My progesterone levels are still a little low so I will keep taking the hormones and the baby aspirin everyday until I am about 11 weeks along. As of today we were 7 weeks.

Obviously there is still a little bit of fear and I think there will always be until we get out of the first trimester, but at this point I am feeling much better. The nurse did tell us that according to the heart beat at this point she would guess its a boy :) But only time will tell at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment