Yesterday we actually started and FINISHED a project on the house ALL IN ONE DAY. I know that this shouldnt seem like such a big deal ... But unfortunately in the Romeo household ... It is. It is HUGE. As in, I dont think in 2.5 years of us working on this house have we actually started and finished in one day. And when I say finished, I even mean the clean up ... Such a feeling of satisfaction.
When we had the house painted we had to take the gutters down and just never got back to having them installed again. So for quite some time we have had water just running off the roof and it has started to make our front porch sink. We decided we just had to handle it but obviously right now we dont have the money to pay a gutter company to come and do them. We figured they couldnt be that difficult and picked this weekend to accomplish that. We thought it would be about a 3hr project. Boy were we wrong. It took us about 5-6 hrs to complete but WE DID!
We were so excited this morning to wake up and find out that we had some rain and that the gutters were working :)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment