We have been getting some momentum again on the house. Since JP has had some "free" time he has been able to do some of the projects we have been putting off. Right now we are working on the steps coming up to the porch. Before they were falling apart, steep and way too skinny. We have now torn them down, completely rebuilt them, and have made them wider and less steep all at the same time. He is still working on them but they already look so much better. I love how they are turning out. He also finished the doors on the built-ins in our living room. And let me tell you ... The look AMAZING! I wasnt really thinking that much of them and honestly was a littl hesitant that they would look good, but wow. I LOVE them. I am so excited. We are starting to get to a place where you can see what the final product is going to be with the house. Very excited :)
I'll post pictures soon. To be honest, I am too lazy to load them.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment