Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A lot can happen in 9 months.

I cannot believe that AJ is 9 months old today. I dont know why but 9 months seems to be this huge milestone. For some reason in my head 6 mos, 9 mos and 11 mos are just as big of deals as the the whole 12 mos / 1 year day will be. I keep thinking back on my pregnancy and how that 9 months seemed to take FOREVER. It truly felt like a full year and somehow without even getting the chance to blink - my little man is 9 months old. How is it that pregnancy takes so long, and babyhood disappears like nothing. And yes, I know he is still a baby, but he just seems to be such a "not-baby" kinda kid these days.

We had his 9 month visit this morning with Dr Colon. I really do love her as a pediatrician. She runs her office like a doctors office should be. We dont wait all day in the waiting room, and we see her almost as soon as we get back into a exam room. AJ loves her and she is always willing and able to answer any question we may throw at her. AJ is 29 1/4 inches tall and weighs 21lbs and 1oz. He is still 75th percentile for height but has trimmed down to be 50% for weight. I cant quite believe that at 21lbs he is considered 50th percentile. But it is what it is. I am just excited that he is happy, healthy and growing just like he should be :) He actually grew 2 inches in 2.5 months. Crazy.

9 months took us from here...


To here...


And from here...


To here...

No comments:

Post a Comment