Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We went to Jacksonville this past weekend for Rylie's birthday and for her recital. It was good to get out of town for a few days and to have some time together as a family. AJ did pretty good in the car but about half way through he was just getting SO fussy. I tried everything and nothing was making him happy. Finally as a last resort I gave him my finger to suck on and he bit down really hard and guess what, there was a tooth! I was so excited that I jumped into the backseat to take a look at it. And sure enough, we FINALLY had a tooth. We had to stop at WalMart to get new windsheild wiper blades so I bought him a new teething toy as a treat!

On Saturday we went to Tyler's football game. AJ was much more interested in the cheerleaders than anything else.

Then on Saturday night we went to Rylie's recital and then to dinner at Longhorn. The recital was cute, definitely made me miss my days of dance. It is something I wish I had kept up with. AJ was so worn out after such a long day that he couldnt stay away during the recital. He looked so precious curled up in JPs arms.

On Sunday we had planned on taking AJs 6 months pictures but the weather had been pretty bad most of the weekend and I didnt want the sand to be wet in the pictures so I opted to wait on them. The bad weather continued that day and it stormed during Rylie's party. But I was determined for AJ to get into the pool so as soon as it cleared up I got into the water with him. He actually did REALLY good. He didnt even whimper. He seemed to really enjoy it. He was kicking and splashing!


I had to drive home by myself with AJ because JP had to get to Texas right away. The whole time leading up to it I was so confident that I would be fine, but as soon as I was about to drop JP off at the airport I started to panic. But thankfully AJ was very good to me and slept most of the drive and wasnt fussy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment