1. I am so extremely happy that JP is home today, and for the weekend. We desperately miss him during the week and truly look forward to those few days we get together
2. I am looking forward to a weekend WITHOUT teething. Now that those bottom two teeth have popped through it seems like we are finally getting a break and being able to just "chill"
3. I am just looking forward to having a few days off of work. This week has been really draining. I suppose it is because of the big event we put on for our residents last night, but I am just glad to have a few days away from here
4. I cannot wait to have a "date night" with JP. On Saturday we are going to Jonah and Amber's wedding reception and Janna is going to keep AJ for us. It will be so nice to have some time away from AJ. As much as I love him and even miss him when I am not with him, Momma needs a break :)
5. So happy that my husband is going to let me sneak away to get my nails done this weekend, its been WAY too long!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment