What a weekend we had! JP was home on Friday and it was so nice to go home and us get an ENTIRE Friday night together! :) We just ate pizza and spent some time talking and just being together. Much needed time together.
Saturday we ran some errands and then went to Jonah and Ambers reception. It was so nice to get out. Janna kept AJ and I couldnt be more thankful for a night out with JP. Then on the way home JP surprised me and told me that this week he isnt leaving until Tuesday. I cried, pathetic I know, but time together has become that precious.
This morning I took AJ in for his 6 month checkup. He is doing great and is now at 19lbs 0.5oz and 27.25 inches long. He is growing like a weed and is in the 75 percentile for weight, height and head circum. The pediatrician took a look at his gums and said that they are looking really red and swollen on the top. She thinks that all 4 of the top teeth are going to come in at the same time and soon. Oh joy :) He is still struggling with the reflux right now and so we up-ed his meds. If this doesnt work then we will be adding Prevacid also. So we are praying for this to work.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment