Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

We finally broke down and got AJ a Johnny Jump Up - I have been terrified of him bouncing so much that he breaks down the trim and falls. (Can you tell that I have all the faith in the world that I have the worlds strongest baby??) So far he isnt too sure about it, but he is slowly starting to figure out the freedom he gets with it :)


Today is one of those days where it is just DRAGGING by! So slow ... I guess it is because are finally going to get some time out of here ... We are heading to Jacksonville in just a few hours and I couldnt be more excited. I really do feel like we need some time away. We get so little time together as a family that we end up packing too many things into a weekend. I think getting away will let us have some quality time together. And there is just something about a long drive in the car with the man that I love ... We get to just talk without any big distractions. Although, now that I say that I realize I may be eating those words. 6+hours in the car with a six month old ... Just might be disastrous.




No comments:

Post a Comment