Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I do have an amazing husband. When we first started dating I had a day where I really wanted birthday cake ... So what did he do? Went to the store, got me a birthday cake and when they asked him what he wanted it to say he told them to write "Happy Michelle Day"

And now, three years later, he still remembers that day and sent me flowers at work. Seriously - what kind of man does this? I love him more than I can possibly imagine. He is my rock.




In other news - AJ is busy growing like a weed. My sweet, sweet son is now 19 lbs!!!!!! How in the world is he that big?? We are continuing with the ear infections and at this point they are going to keep a close eye on him to see if he will need tubes. We have increased his Zantac each day too in the hopes that I can one day go to work without being covered in spit up :) The funny thing is the pediatrician said that his reflux is keeping him "trim". I can only imagine what a roly poly that boy would be without it.

We are heading to Jacksonville this weekend for Rylie's birthday. We are all driving down together but AJ and I will be driving back on Monday. JP doesnt have any time off yet and he really needs to be in TX on Monday so he will fly out of J'ville and I will attempt to be brave and make the 6 hour drive on my own. Lets pray that AJ is easy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment