Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

I had a great Mothers Day weekend. I got to spend some time with BOTH of my boys and it couldnt have been sweeter. The whole Happy Mothers Day thing totally freaked me out though. I am so young ... And it just doesnt seem real that I am a "mother" ... Just weird

AJ is finally feeling better and getting back to normal. He isnt eating as much as he was before he was sick but definitely has a healthy appetite. :) We are still working our way through antibiotics but I am so happy he is finally feeling better.

We spent Saturday with Michael and Lindsey and worked on my parents flower beds as part of her Mothers Day present. JP and Michael did some pressure washing of the house too. It was quite an undertaking and actually ended up taking us SEVEN hours to do - but it was night and day difference. I forgot to take a before picture but you can see some of the ending shots.


After all of that work I am SO ready to take on our landscaping projects and make the outside of our house look a little less ghetto :)

The month of May is jam packed for us ... I am excited that spring/summer is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment