Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last night we went and bought a car seat for JPs truck. I now finally have some help and dont have to take AJ to daycare EVERY SINGLE day :) We wandered around to a million different stores and looked at all of them. We checked out Consumer Reports and finally picked one ... It is a convertible and will go all the way through the booster seat. Such a relief to know that we are going to be able to space out the carseat purchases. And of course I made sure to get neutral ones so that we can keep them and use them later :)

AJ is really growing like a weed. This morning I went to pick him up out of his crib and that boy is definitely longer. I swear, each night he grows a significant amount. It amazes me how much he is growing and changing. I think we are going to start him on veggies this week. I am really hesitant to do it, but he seems to really be ready. So I will have plenty of pictures from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment