One of the not so great perks of finding a great daycare at a cheap price is that they have a Spring Break. They follow the Cobb Co School Calendar and are off random days throughout the year, which is no big deal, in all honesty I will gladly take the chance to have a day at home with him now and again. But Spring Break, that is a whole other issue. I cant take a full week of right now and so we had to find somewhere for AJ to go. Thank goodness we have Janna - she was willing to take him 3 days this week so I only have to take off 2. I am also so thankful that Janna sends text messages and pictures to keep me in the loop - not that I dont trust her, because I do - but it is still nice.
And apparently he is much better about tummy time with her than me! :) When I put him down for tummy time there is a lot of crying involved!
JP should be getting home in time for dinner tomorrow and I couldnt be more excited. Although, with the way most of his business trips go, I should know better than to get excited. He is always delayed and never home even close to when I think he will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment