We had a GREAT Easter weekend with AJ. JP and I were both home with him on Friday and it was so good to have 3 days together. We have all missed each other so much. We attempted to dye Easter eggs with AJ ... That was interesting to say the least. However he did sit in the highchair for the first time. It only lasted long enough for us to take a few pictures and then he was done. Sunday we went to church with my parents and then had lunch with everyone. Michael and Lindsey were there for a few minutes before Michael had to leave again.




I have some more pictures from Easter Day but they were taken on my moms camera so I will have to post those later.
AJ went for his 4 month check up today. He is 15lbs and 11.5oz and 25.5 inches long. The boy is growing like crazy. He has just about doubled his birth weight! So ... Because of that we will probably start cereal here soon. I want to wait until JP is around to try it for the first time. I really think he is ready but I am terrified of allergies. He also got his 4 month shots and he did so good this time. He cried while she was doing it but stopped as soon as I picked him up and then was in a pretty good mood the rest of the day. We did a bubble bath that night because his doctor said that it would be good for him to splash around in the water to keep his legs from getting sore.
I have some more pictures from Easter Day but they were taken on my moms camera so I will have to post those later.




No comments:
Post a Comment