Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

We have been home for a little over a week. So far … Perfect.
He sleeps most of the time and fortunately that includes the nighttime. He gets up about 3 or 4 AM and will sleep until at least 6 AM. But most days he will sleep until 8 AM. He soothes really easily and is only fussy when something is wrong. We were having a lot of problems with diaper changes and he was just freaking out but he had a diaper rash and his circumcision was still healing. Now that all of that is done he doesnt mind those many many diaper changes as much.
He is changing and growing so much already. I cant believe that I am already seeing changes and he isnt even 2 weeks old yet. I really do want time to slow down. I am doing my best to enjoy all of these moments with him. He has such a sweet demeaner and is a cuddly baby so its pretty easy to just enjoy him.
I cant believe he is mine. I cant believe he is ours. We made him … He is definitely the best thing about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment