Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

One thing I have definitely learned is that JP and I have to stay in constant communication to make this work. Last week my mom came and stayed with us to help me around the house and let me rest. She was a huge help and cooked and cleaned and allowed me to take good naps everyday. However, with her here JP and I didnt sit down and talk in the evenings the way we normally do. By Thursday we were so disconnected that we got into a pretty big fight that morning. We spent the day emailing back and forth. JP asked me to meet him at the Mac that night. Long story short, due to a miscommunication I didnt get back to JP in time and he was already on his way home. I asked my momma if she minded watching AJ for a few hours and she said yes so I called JP and told him to head to the Mac. When I got there he was a little bit upset with me but we were able to move on from that and just enjoy each other. It was so good to just be together, talk, laugh and have fun together.
My mom went home on Friday and as good as it was to have her here and help it is good to be at home, just the three of us.
Pregnancy really did wear on me. Over the last few days we have had so much fun and I just feel so much better. We have had a lot more fun together … I feel like I have laughed more in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment