Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

So we are only 16 days away from AJs arrival. Well actually I guess I should say we are a maximum of 16 days away from him arrival. For some reason once we scheduled the C-Section I immediately wrote off that he could decide to come earlier. Here’s to hoping that he doesnt do that to me! Im no where near ready!
We still have so much to do but we are slowly hacking away at it. Last night we tried to put the carseat in JPs Mustang and sure enough … it doesnt fit. I told JP that as much as I know he doesnt like it - he is going to have to accept that he and I are going to have to share vehicles now. If for some reason he has to pick up AJ or take him somewhere he is going to have to take my Explorer. The only hiccup in this is that I still havent learned how to drive the Mustang. Ive never had to know how to drive a stick and we have just kept putting it off since he got the Mustang. But apparently now … its inevitable.
We got most of the clothes, blankets, towels, etc washed and put up yesterday. JP even hung the shelf in the closet. I am in a little bit of a panic to get all of our laundry done and put up. I want the house cleaned and organized so that hopefully we wont be too scattered those first few days. I found a great thing for recipes and grocery shopping so I can hopefully stay on top of that without it taking too much time, effort or energy. We still have 3 big things that we need to get but unfortunately money is not our friend right now. We still need the pack ‘n play, a glider and the second dresser for his furniture. I think we really need the pack ‘n play more than anything else. Especially with me having a C-Section. Im not going to be able to go up and down the steps and I will really need the changing table that is on the pack ‘n play downstairs.
I really hope that I recover well from this C-Section. We arent really getting that much help and that is fine by me, Im pretty independent and I dont know how I would do with a lot of help … but at the same time … it is a pretty major surgery and it could knock me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment