10 more days and he will be here. I am in complete shock … Didnt we just find out that we are pregnant? I promise we did …
I am feeling just how heavy he is. When I am laying down, walking around, sitting, all of it … I am insanely aware of how heavy he is. He has also dropped a good bit, I can feel more pressure on the tops of my legs when I am sitting down. And leaning forward - you can forget about that!
Today is my last day at work … I decided to go ahead and take off next week, its a short week anyways and we really still have a lot of cleaning and organizing I would like to have done before he gets here. Plus, it appears we might be hosting my families Thanksgiving Dinner from our house and since my parents have never seen the house before I really want to make sure it looks as good as possible!
We have really lucked out and it looks like we are going to be able to get the pack ‘n play and the dresser with spending very little if any of our own money. We have gotten a handful of giftcards and cash lately and it really just might all add up for us. I really want to have the pack ‘n play at the house before we go to the hospital. Im not so much worried about the dresser - we dont NEED it, we just want it.
We still need to do a little packing of the hospital bag - Im going to need to add another day or two of clothes. The doctor told me on Tuesday to plan on being there for the full 4 days. I dont really know how I feel about that. I am sure I will be itching to get out of there but at the same time I know I should enjoy the extra help from the nurses. Yohara also told me that its a lot better if you can get the majority of ppl to visit you in the hospital instead of at home. So we will see.
Overall I am insanely ready to see him, meet him, hold him … But I am still a little apprehensive. Are we really ready for this? Are we really ready to be parents? We are still newly weds … And newlyweds that have only been together for about a year and a half! We are crazy, but every step of this crazy life we are building together has been … So why shouldnt this part be too??
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment