Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

AJ is getting pretty big with me still not growing too much. I can feel him much more and JP and feel it when he moves up against the uterine wall. He tends to hang out in one spot - he is pretty much always there. AJ is also pretty quirky. We have totally found out that we have a little ghetto baby. Everytime the Flo Rida song In the Ayer comes on he starts moving around and kicking. Its pretty funny. He loves the bass but not for every song. It really makes me laugh.
We are going to be 27 weeks along tomorrow and I am in complete shock that we have gotten this far and that I have nothing done. I cant believe he will be here in about 13 weeks. Its crazy … How did it get this far? And what if he is early? Then he will be here even sooner!
My mom and I started on the bedding this past weekend. We cut everything out but decided that I would go down and work with my mom on the sewing of it. I really dont want to mess it up and end up without any bedding or with something that I dont really love. So we are going to be doing it together. But … my parents are out of town for most of the month of September. So it will be October before we can start to actually sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment