Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

We have started to get some things done on the nursery! Last weekend we cleared all of the furniture and office stuff out of the room, cleaned out the closet and PAINTED the room. I really love the color. It is slowly growing on JP, but I just know that it will be perfect once we have bedding and everything else in there! We stayed up until 1:30 in the AM putting together the furniture. There were several times where we paused and just looked around the room saying “Can you believe this is going to be a nursery?” It really was a surreal night. And by the end of the evening - it really was a nursery!
This weekend I am going shopping to buy fabric for the bedding. I really cant wait to get started on all of this. I want it to be all done. I know its early - but I really, really cant wait! Im so excited. Im so excited to see him and bring him home. Im getting more and more excited to meet him.
Im so excited - I cant quit talking about it, thinking about it - and also apparently babbling about it!
We went and looked at some daycares a few days ago. It was such a weird experience. They want you to ask all these questions and to be honest, I dont really have that many questions. We have never had a child in daycare, so I dont have anything that I can compare it too - I havent learned what I really need to focus on and what is most important. I have heard that you get what you pay for and good gracious is it true. None of them are something that we can “really” afford, but there are some that are better than others. But we made the mistake of going to one that was about $40 more a week and sure enough - its great. By far better than the others …
After we looked at daycares JP started doing the math to see if I could stay home. And of course, I make too much to stay home. It really wont be more affordable for us for me to stay home. But at the same time - we both would love for me to be able to stay home. But I just dont think its going to be a fit for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment