Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AJ is really on the move. I have been able to feel him move for quite a few weeks but lately the kicks are so much stronger and I can feel his actual movement. He doesnt have to kick, he can just move around and I can feel it. Not all the time, but every now and then. This morning we were laying in bed and JP put his hand on my stomach. He freaked out and asked what the lump was. It was AJ’s knee or something that was right up against my side. I cant believe he is getting that big.
We got JPs cradle from when he was a baby this weekend. We put it together and put it in our room. It is such a tease. All I want is to bring him home and put him to bed in it! Its so sweet and I am happy that we get to use something like that. How cool is it that JP slept in it and now our baby will too. I really want us to have something like that that AJ can keep and pass down to his kids. So we decided that JP is going to build a toybox. We are going to make it really sturdy so he can have it forever and hopefully pass it down to his kids.
This Friday we will be 24 weeks pregnant and I truly cant believe that we are going to have him here in no time. JP and I are both convinced that he is going to be here early. The Georgia - Georgia Tech game is exactly 7 days before he is due. I think he will come that day because its such a big game to me. I love the UGA/GT game so much and look forward to it every year (although I look forward to every game ) And JP thinks I am going to put myself in labor cheering. It should be interesting!
This past weekend my mom and I went and bought all the fabric for the bedding. I cant believe I am actually going to try and take on making his bedding but I just dont really love anything that I find in the stores. Hopefully this all turns out okay. It should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment