Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am really struggling with finding nursery furniture. We want something nice and classy and even substantial but we just cant find anything like that that we agree on in our price range. Its so hard. We spent the other day going through antique stores trying to find some old pieces that we could refinish. I really hope that we find something soon. I know that we supposedly have all the time in the world but it really does stress me out to have nothing done for this baby!
We went back to the doctor this past week and they confirmed that he is DEFINITELY a boy! As soon as she put the ultrasound wand to my belly she said “oh this is definitely a boy”. He was misbehaving as my mom said. They measured and listened to his heart. His heartbeat was 141 bpm. They measured his leg and his head. He is about a pound and according to the doctor growing right on track. We are keeping the same due date and that makes me happy. He is growing consistently and right on track. All of the tests came back negative and that was such good news. I know that it doesnt change anything, but this is already a big enough shock for us.
My birthday was Friday and JP got me a charm for my toggle bracelet that is a little boys silhouette and had AJ inscribed on it. It was so sweet - and something I know I will cherish for a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment