
I have started really planning the nursery. We have decided to go ahead and start to get furniture now. We are both taking a lot of time and looking every where we can think of to find a good deal on a furniture set that we both love. Its really turning out to be a struggle. Its so hard to find a set you like and not spend $1,000. I have a set of furniture that I love but JP doesnt think that white furniture is very masculine. I dont think it really means girly but he does. I am trying to convince him otherwise!
Somehow we are already half way through this pregnancy and I am completely shocked. I have no idea how we are already this far along. AJ is going to be here before we ever even know it!
This picture makes my belly look smaller than it really is. JP even made a comment about how the picture looks smaller.
We are getting more and more excited as each day goes by.
Somehow we are already half way through this pregnancy and I am completely shocked. I have no idea how we are already this far along. AJ is going to be here before we ever even know it!
This picture makes my belly look smaller than it really is. JP even made a comment about how the picture looks smaller.
We are getting more and more excited as each day goes by.




No comments:
Post a Comment