Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We have had a crazy couple of weeks! I have definitely settled into pregnancy. The sickness has started to go away and even though I am still thoroughly exhausted I am overall feeling much better. And JP is oh-so happy that the mood swings have started to subside some too. We go back to the doctor next week and are pretty excited to see how things are going. The appointment next week will be the “initial visit” and we will have some tests run and just the standard work up. Apparently in normal situations I wouldnt have been to the doctor yet.
A few weeks ago I was really freaking out about being pregnant. But in all honesty - those feelings have finally started to go away and I am getting more and more excited. I am obviously still scared about how we are going to do this but I am feeling better. Today I was at Target and I have already fallen in love with some nursery furniture there. And somehow I have luckily picked out things that are really not that expensive. We can do the entire room -crib, dresser, changing table, and glider chair- for about $700. Some stores just the cribs are over $1,000.
Hopefully after this next appointment JP will feel better about stuff and we can go ahead and start preparing some.

No comments:

Post a Comment