The past few weeks have been full of ups and downs. One minute I am insanely happy and excited and then the next I am terrified and crying. I keep reading that its normal but it just doesnt feel that normal to me. We are both definitely happy its just that sometimes these monster hormones take me over and make me feel different.
This has been a really good week with the morning sickness. It really seems to be subsiding. Im still exhausted but overall not nearly as sick as I was last week. I still have moments when I feel a little sick but its not nearly as bad. I honestly havent thrown up so far this week.
I am starting to show - I think its just because my build is so small that it really has no where to go but out.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment