Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We went to the doctor on Monday. They did another ultrasound and the heart beat was up. The baby looked good and I was measuring consistently with the last visit. They gave us a due date of Decemeber 5, 2008. We are oh-so excited. The doctor made it sound like everything was good and didnt put any restrictions on me.
We are obviously really scared and excited and just a big ball of mixed emotions. We are starting to tell some close friends this week. Everyone is obviously surprised - just like we are. But they all seem to be happy for us.

Picture is of me at 8 weeks pregnant. I am definitely starting to thicken around the waste. It will be interesting to see how the belly grows. I am a pretty small girl so I dont think there will be anywhere for the baby to go but out. I hope it takes a minute to start showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment