Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AJ had his 15 month check up last Friday. He is staying right on track and is currently 50th percentile for weight, 75th percentile for height and 50th for head circumference. He has been holding steady with these stats for the last 9 months or so.

He has finally gotten a good taste of independence now that he is more comfortable with walking and dont you dare try to help him do anything. Bless his heart, he gets frustrated if you try and help him and he gets frustrated if he can't do it on his own. He certainly has a stubborn streak (and I have no idea where he gets that)!

I am so excited that we are heading into spring. Now that AJ is all over the place all I want to do is get him out of the house and into the parks. I am also really, really, really wanting to take him to the zoo and the aquarium. I am just so excited for all of the things we can start doing with him now. I just know he is going to be so fascinated by all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment