Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

We had a great weekend ... AJ was in the best mood from the time we were all home together on Friday afternoon til I took him to daycare this morning. Last week was a little rough and he was full of attitude and was definitely a struggle for us ... But somehow magically he was such a happy go lucky baby. I guess he was just in a funk last week.

He has really gotten comfortable with walking. He is just toddling all over the place. He is getting into everything and all he wants to do is empty every bag, basket, bucket, etc. I am really starting to think that the toddler years are more difficult than the infant years. I spend my day working, come home and chase after him everywhere, put him to bed and then spend the rest of the night cleaning up everything he "helped" with :)

1 comment: