I am not quite sure where I got the idea that after AJ turned a year the "growing up" and constant changes would slow down ... But I know realize that it is just plain crazy talk ... He is changing even more drastically and even more quickly than he did as an infant.
Every day he seems to have mastered a new skill, started to look more "grown up" and some days even both! He is slowly becoming this little man that I love more and more every day.
His newest skill that is just beyond cute for words is when I ask him for a kiss (most of the time) he comes up to me and gives me a big 'ol wet slobbery kiss right on the lips. I have no idea where he learned it. I was picking him up from daycare one day and I bent down so he could walk right up to me and as soon as he got close enough he leaned in and gave me a big kiss. It was SO sweet. I had already had a long day and for him to do that wihout prompting just made all the stress disappear.
He is starting to try and say more words. He is saying "uh-oh" at everything, can say dog, dada, mama, and will mimic other words randomly. The changes just dont seem to ever stop ...
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment