1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?
YES! If you are looking at the bed I am on the right side
2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
I wouldnt be able to say how old it is. But I am really wanting to replace all of the pillows on our bed right now.
3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
Either on my stomach, or on my side facing the box fan that I HAVE to have blowing in my face :)
4. How often do you change your sheets?
I try to change them weekly but with I wont lie, it doesnt always happen
5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
A glass of wine or reading
6. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
Honestly - I would say about 7. Lucky for me I have a very precious 9 month old that obliges that :)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment