Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So JP is back in TX this week and at this point we aren't sure when he will be home, but I still have my eye on the prize, the prize of course being my oh-so handsome husband.

AJ has been extremely fussy the last couple of days and I think its teething. At least I hope it is teething and not the reflux acting up. Its been a rough few days and I keep hoping everytime he wakes up or I pick him up from daycare that I will be surprised with a few more of those little suckers. But thus far no such luck :)


We had a great 4th of July weekend. JP and I went to play golf on Friday afternoon and it was so much fun to get away for a few hours in the middle of the day. And it turns out that I am pretty good at golf (if I do say so myself :)) and now I am totally addicted. I cannot wait to do it again and I am really hoping I can find some time for us to go to the driving range together!








On Saturday we went to Parkers 3rd Birthday Party and then went to see fireworks at Christy's. I was really afraid that AJ was going to cry when he heard the fireworks but he actually did really good. It didnt seem to phase him at all. He was such a trooper and wore a hat almost the entire day. I couldnt believe he let us do that to him! :)





Needless to say by Sunday morning I had quite a grumpy little man on my hands. The weekend was just TOO much for him to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment