Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Fingers crossed but this just might be JPs last week in Texas. I am not counting on it until we actually get the official word that the job is completely done, but it most certainly feels good to know that there is an end in sight! :)

AJ has another double ear infection. So I am sure that we will have to go see an ENT sometime soon. His reflux will get better for a day or two and then get worse, it is just so back and forth that right now we are taking it day by day.

I have been working diligently in AJs room over the past few weeks. And we are almost to a completed point - well as completed as anything can be in our house. He still doesnt have closet doors but that is just the way it goes in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment