Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AJ took his first bath in the adult tub last night. He is SO long that I really struggle to clean him in the baby tub. So I have moved the part of the baby tub that keeps his head above water and moved him into the actual bath tub. He loves to get in the bath and is so happy to kick and splash as much water as possible out of the tub, so in all honesty - this is going to save our carpet :)

I have also noticed that as AJ has gotten a hang of the whole solid food thing he is now not so interested in the bottle. I have really been struggling to get him to take the bottle after he eats cereal. And apparently daycare is having an even harder time of it, when he comes home from daycare he is so off schedule that it takes everything I have in me to get him close to normal and then its time for him to go to bed just so we can start this whole game over the next day. The only way I know how to solve it is for him to start taking the bottle before he eats and then only after he has had at least 4 ounces can he have some cereal. I am hoping this will work ....

So ... The one thing I have been putting off is actually getting onto an exercise routine to lose the last little bit of this baby weight. I have been pretty lucky and have lost a decent amount of it considering I didnt breastfeed. But this last little bit is just being oh-so stubborn. In my defense as soon as I got into a good routine with AJ I had to go back to work, and then as soon as I got into a good routine with work and AJ, JP started traveling with work. And of course now that I am getting into a good routine JP claims he is going to be back in town on a more regular basis. I dont really believe that last statement and I wont believe it until I actual see my husband each morning when I wake up, but that is a whole other issue for another time :) BUT, I have decided that I cannot let these things keep me from getting back into shape. So I did some research and decided that I would give one of the Jillian Michaels DVDs a try. I dont have the time to go to the gym anymore and with JP out of town so much it just isnt feasible for me. Plus the workouts on this DVD are only for 20 mins. But supposedly they are so intense that it is KILLER and really works! I have seen some really good, actually GREAT reviews of it online, so we will see. I am going to give it a start tonight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment