Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

We are getting ready to take off on our first road trip with AJ. This should definitely be interesting. When we were pregnant JP and I promised each other that AJ would be an addition to our lives, not the center of them. In any other circumstance we would be going down for Tyler's bday so I decided this was our first chance to actually make good on that promise. We might be crazy - I dont know yet, I guess we will find out in a few hours. We are thinking about getting a portable DVD player for the car. He will watch the Baby Einstein video's and if we can have 30mins of him being entertained without us having to actively do something - I am all for it.

It is amazing everything that has to be packed up to take a baby on a trip. We have literally packed up the entire house. I have all of his things with me ... I am sure we will probably not need it all, but I am not about to get all the way down there and realize that he cant live without something. We decided to get a hotel room while we are down in J'Ville. I am afraid that there will be too much going on at the house for AJ and that having a place to go that is quiet will be good for him. He gets over loaded pretty easily (just like his momma).

No comments:

Post a Comment