Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

So this weekend I attempted to kill our lawn. We are getting ready to sod and start some real landscaping and to do that - it has to all be dead ... So I went out with a big thing of weed killer and slowly, handsprayed the entire front yard. It took me a few hours and once I was done I decided to go a little crazy and take a few bushes out. We have some bushes next to the driveway that have been driving me crazy. They are ugly, messy and I just plain dont want them.

Before:



After:



I really can't wait to get the sod down on the front yard. I am so ready to not have the ghetto looking house. The next few weeks will be huge - SO excited!

AJ was a really good baby for us to be able to get some things done. He just hung out in his swing on the porch and enjoyed the fresh air! He is smiling more and more - Absolutely makes my heart melt.


No comments:

Post a Comment