AJ laughed for the first time today ... But it was at my expense so I have decided I am not going to count it! haha :) He was in the bathtub and started peeing and he hasn't done that in a while so it was completely unexpected so I jumped and I am sure had a startled look on my face. I look down and sure enough, that little boy is giggling.
It is a precious sound - and one I am so excited to hear more of!
We had big plans for this weekend. We were going to till up the front yard and get it ready for sod. But the weather forcast is telling me that I should make some other plans. I am still hopeful that we will get some time to accomplish a few things, but I guess we will see. If we dont do yardwork it will be a busy weekend of painting.
We also plan on spending a decent amount of family time together. JP will be in Texas with work all next week.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment