Only 7 more weeks to go! How crazy is that? I truly cant believe he is almost here. We have been so worried about him coming early that it hit me the other day that he is probably going to hang on for dear life and stay put for an extra 2 weeks! I can honestly say that I will go crazy. My doctors assured me that they wouldnt wait 2 weeks though. I also talked to them about how my sister was in labor with her first for 53 hours and Dr Kelley assured me he wouldnt make us wait that long. Phew!
I am really starting to feel uncomfortable. I have this insane pressure on my back and I can feel the weight of my stomach now. I can honestly say I will be very excited to NOT be pregnant anymore. I am one of the weird women who doesnt just love pregnancy. I dont like the way it makes me look, feel, act, etc.
This weekend is my first baby shower. I dont really know how I feel about it. Im not big on being the center of attention and I am just afraid I will feel uncomfortable. But oh well, I guess it goes with the territory - I am excited to see what else we will get for our little one. I have been dying to go shopping and get things but JP wont let me until after the showers! We are nowhere near done on his baby room - so I desperately need to work on that … but it just seems as if we are running out of time. My schedule has been staying packed and with JP traveling its going to be harder for me to get other things done.
Speaking of travel … JP is starting to travel with work. It really isnt all that great of timing but we have decided that once I get to 37 weeks its no more for him until after the baby. He is going to be gone next week for a few days and I truly have no idea what I am going to do! I can only think of one other time when he has gone somewhere and I havent gone with him. Its going to be mighty quiet at the house! But I am hoping I can get some more stuff done on AJs room and maybe even the rest of the house. We have a lot of little things that I can probably do on my own but just havent taken the time to do. So maybe I can be productive next week!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment