What a few weeks we have had!
We decided to switch doctors. We did this for two reasons - 1. We dont want to deliver at North Fulton and 2. I wasnt really all that happy with my doctor. So at 16 weeks we went to a new practice that was recommended by some friends of JPs. The first visit went great and we both walked out being pretty happy about the visit. JP convinced them to take an early look and see if they could tell what the baby is. They did and sure enough …
They are 95% sure its a BOY.
We are very excited - we definitely wanted the big brother first.
I do have to admit I am pretty shocked. I was convinced it was a girl - I am so happy for a boy but let me tell you. I truly believed it was a girl. JPs dad keeps saying that God can change his mind. So we are going to have them confirm it when we go back at 21 weeks.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment