I think we finally picked out a theme for our nursery. I am planning on doing a Classic Mustang theme. I want to make the bedding myself and use the same colors that Ford used back in the 60s or 70s.
I am getting really excited about it. I want to get emblems off of Ebay and put them in shadow boxes. We are going to get pictures and posters of Mustangs for decorations. JP also has some diecast models that we are going to use for decorations on shelves.
I am so excited. I am going to talk to my mom about all of the stuff today. I really cant wait. Im so excited I was actually dreaming about Mustangs last night. When I told JP that this morning he told me that it was funny because he ususally dreams about Mustangs …
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment