At 5:50am this morning I heard our bedroom door squeak open, then little footsteps creep across the room and then a certain little boy try to sneak into our bed. As I was debating if I was going to let him stay in our bed or make him go back to his I felt a gentle tap on my forehead and a little voice go "Mommy, I want to watch the Movie Toy" (aka Toy Story) and then a sweet little kiss on the top of my head.
I know I have said it a million times before, but watching this little boy grow up, develop a personality and learn new things makes me the happiest and proudest I have ever been. I am truly amazed at who he is becoming and am so excited to see what is still in store for him and us. I love that little boy so much and am so blessed to be his momma. Even if I was told today that "the Movie Toy is more my favorite" than anything, including his momma :)




No comments:
Post a Comment