Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

JP and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday. I worked on Saturday so I could have the day off so we could spend the whole day together. My mom was spending the week with us so we had a day to just do the things we wanted too.

We went to lunch then headed down to Turner Field for opening day. We tailgated and then watched an AH-MAZING game. After that JP surprised me with a night at a hotel downtown.

It was a perfect day ... And such a perfect celebration on the time we have had together. Our life has been far from perfect but somehow our relationship has been. I am so blessed to have found the man who was truly made for me. He makes me happier than I have ever been even in the midst of some of the hardest years of our lives. I cant wait to see what the next 60 years or so hold for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment