The year is winding down and as 2009 comes to a close I truly don't even know where to begin. This year has definitely been one for the record books for us. So many things have happened that have been good and at the same time so many things have happened that have been bad. Yet somehow I still look back at the year and think good thoughts and I only have great memories of AJ's first year to contribute to that. I guess that goes back to the whole "God knows what he is doing thing" in that he surprised us with AJ to bring smiles and giggles and good memories to a year that was going to be a struggle for us.
I look forward to 2010. I know that things are going to continue to be difficult at the beginning but I am hopeful for some relief and good things to happen as the year progresses. We have definitely been tried this year. In our own personal strength and in the vitality of our relationship and marriage. Its been rough but I do believe that in the end all of this is just making us stronger. Since the day we met we have always felt that "since we made it through that then we are going to be just fine ..." Unfortunately that time keeps getting longer and the tests keep getting harder but I do have faith that it is just fire-testing us and making us stronger by the day.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment