Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

It has been so long since I have updated that I actually had to go look at the blog and read the last post ... So bad, but to be honest our life has just passed me by the last few weeks. Although I cant say that I am surprised. I was absolutely expecting it to go this quickly. I knew that once AJ got to about 10 months old the time was going to fly and he was going to be a year old on me. Thankfully I have been able to slow it down for just a few short minutes this morning before he ACTUALLY turns one. I truly cannot believe that we are this close to his first birthday. I feel like I blinked and the year has disappeared. We have been unbelievably blessed with this amazing little boy who has helped to make our life so joyful in the midst of all the other struggle around us.

Unfortunately for our little man his first Halloween fell on the same day as the Georgia Florida game - so that meant no trick or treating for him :) In all honesty we realized that he didnt have a clue what was going to be going on, he wouldnt be able to eat anything that he got, and you dont really go trick or treating unitl after 7 and well ... once it gets to about 6:45 that kid is just exhausted. We did however still put him in his oh-so cute puppy costume. He did pretty good with it even though he was in a bad mood when we were dressing him. He even wore the head peice that went with it. He was just too precious for words!



No comments:

Post a Comment