Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So a few weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch. This is one of those things that I have been dying to do with AJ all summer long, I truly couldnt wait for the time that we took him. I am not completely sure why, because I didnt expect any reaction from him, I knew he wouldnt have a clue what was happening, but it was just one of those new "family experiences" that we are going to have for the next 20 or so years of our life ... :)

I had originally planned on driving up to north GA to go to a nice big patch with all of the activities but I realized that I only have a 10 month old and that all of those activities weren't really going to mean anything. So I did some research and found one in Woodstock that was just what I was looking for. We got to go on a hayride, walk through the patch, etc. They had other things to do but it was a little cold, rain was threatening and we decided to just get a few pumpkins and get out. Once we got AJ back to the patch he was fascinated with the pumpkins and started pulling up to a stand with them and then drumming on them. He loved the hollow sound that they made. He was just too cute and I took a million pictures of him. It was PERFECT :)





No comments:

Post a Comment