Since JP has been home we have spent some time working on the house and finishing up some projects. Our steps going to our porch were just crumbling. It was scary to walk up and down them and in the last few weeks almost all of the steps had come completely unattached. So JP started them this past week. We are actually expanding them almost 2 feet. It is taking a little longer than I expected but hopefully they will be done soon. So many of our neighbors have stopped us and told us how much they like what we are doing with the house. It is funny though, to me if you look at our house now it looks MORE ghetto than it did when we started. The windows on the front of the house need to be painted, the porch is still that awful green that I was trying to get rid of (we didnt have the painter paint the porch because we knew we were going to be expanding the steps and it didnt make sense to have them waste the time), the sod isnt complete because when we did that we were a pallet short and just havent had the time to order a new one and finish. We have our pavers all over the driveway while we figure out just where all we are going to be using them ... And so on, and so on, and so on ... I dont know, I guess neighbors are just glad to see progress no matter how slow we are. Or maybe they think if they encourage us enough we will actually just FINSIH this monstrous project we started :)
AJ has been doing good. He is growing like a weed and when I look at him now I start to panic a little bit. He is really starting to turn into a "big" boy. He doesnt look so much like a baby anymore. And he is certainly not acting so much like a baby. He is getting so smart and strong and VOCAL. The boy is ALWAYS talking and YELLING. Some nights we can barely talk because he is just sitting on the floor yelling at his toys!
His personality is starting to really develop also. When he smiles or laughs now he squinches his nose and let me just tell you ... I am a puddle on the floor when he does that.




No comments:
Post a Comment